Saturday, November 13, 2010

lyfe(too long for face book)

for everybody    who would lyke too get a  good person with a tallent and two strikes whos tried and got shut down in real jobs  because of my background               a man with the hardest work ethic around     and  alot of refrences        im trying too stay  away from lyfe  in a cell   if i cant  fynd a real job ill make 1             get at my videos  on you tube   point1caponedubbent       pluss   therealpointone.blogspot.com    tagged.com/point_one.com                                        people say too stop doing wrong and i have  gods with me          im a real                       with the tru                                lets eat     ascap every quarter  all song copywrote  i went and  am going to college   have and am looking for a job    and   do what my lyricks say in verse 2 of my song aftertreat on my album single       hit up soundcloud.com  under  point one    look under user              but the videos let me eat             lets eat      7-11 weat breads   3.19     

No comments:

Post a Comment