Sunday, November 28, 2010

lyfe

im up early because everthing starts before day break... i have a parade at 330pm   and  prep before that  i have too get braided  fitted up cleaned   and  grab some tree pluss the raps ---on that--im switching too clear chills( a new type af cone wrap)   --    and the days about too unwynd..   o  did i forget too say church........     it should be known im going......   you might not believe  but im allways in need of a santuary... 

                                let us prey.............................................................

     my lyfe ........in memory of  my grand parents   whose names i want to say.. but i feel as if putting 1 in front of the others would be wrong  all mean more than the world too me........  my lyfe......  in memory of my bloodlyne......        thank you god.... amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment