Friday, November 12, 2010

lyfe

lol   shivs funny         lol        high 7 pluss three blunts into the day and here we go!!! daylight saving tyme keeps the shyn off. so were out side all night .     you can fynd me in selinas salon in arroyo grande, ca   getting braided, nails  ,  wax,   my nigga   gotta get it  look clean and stay in the pressence of beauty   and love,        love it          fuck the game   and all the bull shiv thats mixed in it    thats s'why i burn a minimum of 5-10 sweets's dayley    i love my famley, the wemon around it and the money buisness that comes        now let me ryde out.                          soundcloud.com       artist point one           you tube     as point1caponedubbent                                                                                and tagged.com/point_one                if you subscribe or watch the song       on the quarter my ascap chech comes  we can break bread                            get at me
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment